Do You Have a healthy immune system? Or do you want to improve your immunity?
Immunities are the energy that is provided to your body for performing multi-tasking and working the whole day long. AS we know that our body is well-build according to what we consume in our daily life, hence if you want to maintain good immunity of your body, the diet must be healthy and nutrients rich. There are huge varieties of foods that undoubtedly provide you good immunity and you can notice a visible change in your body by including these immunity-boosting foods or Super Foods.
The immune system works like a personal military system of your body that is armed and ready to protect you from harmful invaders. For supporting the troops and getting good strength to your immune system, it is so essential to focus on right fuel. Currently having a strong immunity system is so essential and one of a basic need, especially during these pandemic times. All of these Super Foods are available online and can be easily purchased from anywhere in the world by using a UK forwarding service.
Here is a list of the top 10 superfoods for boosting immunity:-
- CitrusFruits (Lemons, oranges, Limes):- These are good immunity booster food that must be included to a diet of every person. These fruits are rich in vitamin c that helps in creating white blood cells and are key for fighting against infections. Most common citrus fruits include lemons, oranges, limes, clementines, grapefruit and tangerines. Almost all types of citrus fruits are rich source of vitamin c and with so many varieties of options to choose from, it is easy to include a squeeze of vitamin to your meal.
- Ginger: – Itis one of a best and common immunity booster food that is loaded with antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Its anti-inflammatory properties help prevent the chronic diseases, and also its antibacterial properties helps aid against bacteria’s. Many researches and stories have shown that these super foods can stops the growth of bacteria & viruses; hence these sweet tasting roots can also be used for preparing a cup of an excellent refreshing tea. Just peel it off, slice it and add hot water. It decreases inflammation, reduces sore throat and aid inflammatory illness.
- Turmeric: – It is a well known key ingredient for many curries that provides a bright yellow color to it. This bitter, bright yellow spice has been used for a decade of years as an anti-inflammatory for curing both rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. It can also be consumed by mixing it with a glass of milk for curing fever, cough & cold.
- Yogurt: – A small cup of yogurt is much beneficial for health. Yogurt is a good source of vitamin D and must be included to a diet of every person. Consumption of this super food on regular basis will provide you with good health benefits and stimulates the immune system of a body. Avoid using sweetened yogurt and try using a plain yogurt instead. You can also sweeten the plain version and provide natural sweetness to it just by adding healthy fruits and a bit of honey.
- Berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries):- These super foods are a complete package for boosting the immunity and immune system of a body. These berries are rich source of vitamin c, antioxidants and flavonoids and also include powerful inflammatory properties. The vitamin E, A & C found in blueberries helps protect the body from free radicals and disease causing viruses. Many studies have shown that due to the presence of nutrient composition in blueberries these super foods also improve the brain performance.
- Cherries: – It is also a powerful immunity boosting superfood that must be included to the diet of every person. It provides powerful antioxidant advantages that protect against viruses. They are rich source of potassium that helps to improve hydration and blood pressure. They also contain cyanidin and anthocyanins that helps a lot in reducing inflammation.
- Papayas: – These are great immunity booster food that must be included to a diet of every person. They are rich source of vitamin c and also it includes good amount of magnesium, potassium and folate in it that are beneficial for improvement on overall health. Including these foods to a regular diet will effectively boost the immune system and immunity of a body.
- Sunflower seeds: – These super foods are also essential for boosting the immune systems and its functioning. They nutrient rich seeds are incredibly high in selenium including magnesium, Vitamins-B6, Vitamin E & phosphorous, as Vitamin E is essential for regulating and maintaining the Immune system and its functioning.
- Spinach: – It is one of an essential nutrient rich diet that must be included to a diet. They are rich source of Vitamin c and are loaded with multiple antioxidants and beta carotene that helps in increasing an infection fighting ability of immune system. As same as broccoli, spinach is healthy when cooked as little as possible so that it retains the nutrients.
- Nuts (cashews, almonds, walnuts):- Nuts are an excellent snack source that must be kept with you to protect yourself from getting hungry. They are rich in Vitamin E that acts as strong antioxidants and also it helps in the formation of white blood cells. These strong antioxidants are good keys for a healthy immune system. To get good advantage include small handful of unsalted & oil-free nuts to your regular diet.
A strong immune system requires a healthy diet. If you don’t get essential minerals & vitamins on your regular diet, your immunity can weaken. The listed Super Foods help in boosting the immune system and there are much more immunity-boosting superfoods that undoubtedly boost immunity and helps the body to fight against harmful bacteria, viruses. After all, nothing is more crucial than our health.